The mission of the North Dakota Academy of Family Physicians Foundation is to promote and encourage family medicine in its entirety. As a 501 (c) 3 organization, the tax-deductible donations received will be used to provide outstanding opportunities for the Family Physicians, Family Medicine Residents, and Medical Students of North Dakota.
- to provide experiential opportunities for medical students to allow consideration of family medicine as their specialty;
- to support and enhance the educational preparation and training of prospective family physicians at the undergraduate and graduate levels as well as practicing North Dakota Family Physicians;
- to promote health care research relevant to family medicine;
- to support programs to improve the health of the people of North Dakota;
- to promote philanthropy among members and supporters of family medicine.