MediQHome - A comprehensive quality program that builds PCMH principles upon a foundation that includes an adaptable technology platform and a built-in reimbursement model.
Primary Advantage - You and your team get step-by-step directions for practice improvement and transformation - wherever you are in the process.
Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) - Model of care that aims to transform the delivery of comprehensive care to children, adolescents, and adults.
Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative (CPC Initiative) - Led by the CMS Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (CMMI), the Comprehensive Primary Care initiative (CPC initiative) is a four-year, multi-payer initiative designed to test practice redesign models and a supportive multi-payer payment model.
Are you MACRA Ready? - AAFP Resources including a timeline and FAQ
Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) - In April 2015, the President signed into law the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (HR 2, also known as MACRA). This law:
- Repeals the Sustainable Growth Rate methodology for determining updates to the Medicare physician fee schedule.
- Establishes annual positive or flat fee updates for 10 years and institutes a two-tracked fee update afterwards.
- Establishes a Merit-Based Incentive Payment System that consolidates existing Medicare fee-for-service physician incentive programs.
- Establishes a pathway for physicians to participate in alternative payment models, including the patient-centered medical home.
- Makes other changes to existing Medicare physician payment statutes.
In the Trenches - AAFP Blog - Shawn Martin, AAFP Senior Vice President of Advocacy, Practice Advancement and Policy, provides regular insight into what is going on in Washington D.C. and how the AAFP is an active leader in Advocacy for Family Physicians.