Big Sky Conference
43rd Annual Family Medicine Update
January 20-24, 2020
2020 Lodging Rates ** To make a reservation please call Big Sky Resort Reservations at 1-800-548-4486. Reference Group "North Dakota Family Medicine"
Karst Stage will be providing shuttle service from the Bozeman Airport to the Big Sky Resort area. Reservations are required adn can be made on the Airport Shuttle page on their website www.karststage.com. The discount rate is 15% off. To qualify for the conference discount, be sure to enter FMU in the Conference or Group Box at the bottom of the reservation page. All online reservations will be confirmed by email.
Support Information - There are numerous opportunities to support this meeting, including: exhibit space, break sponsor, and speaker sponsor.
Multiple registration options
We have many options for registration. You can register for all 5 days, or only the first 3 days. We have also added a new category for midlevels and retired physicians. The new rates can be found on the registration form using the link above and on this printable form. Please let us know if you have any questions.
These changes from last year will continue again this year.
- With the majority of lodging options, now offering free breakfast with the rooms, we will no longer be offering breakfast in the conference area. Beverages will still be available during the lectures.
- Registration will be available starting on Monday morning at 7:00am.
- We will begin the day at 7:30am to allow time for everyone to enjoy breakfast. Breakfast will be served starting at 6:30am.
- The Welcome Reception will be held on Monday Evening from 6:30pm - 8:00pm in the atrium outside of the lecture hall.
For 42 years, we have designed our Family Medicine Update to meet the educational needs of the practicing family physician. Our program changes yearly based on the comments and suggestions of our participants. We seek out dynamic lecturers to impart current information appropriate for the busy, office-based primary care practitioner.
This program will be submitted for approximately 20 prescribed hours to the American Academy of Family Physicians. Approval of Credit is pending.
- Monday - "Welcome to Big Sky" Reception - 6:45 pm to 8:00 pm
- Tuesday - Family Movie - 4:00pm
- Wednesday - Ski Races - Explorer Chair/Lone Wolf Run 10:30am
- Wednesday - Dinner, Ice cream Social, & Awards Reception, 6:45pm
With the family oriented conference schedule, the afternoons are left open to enjoy time with your family and take part in the many activities available in the Big Sky Resort area. From Skiing, Snowboarding, and Snowshoeing right on the mountain to making a short trip to cross country ski, snowmobile, or dog-sled. Speak with the Concierge to answer any questions that you may have and to make reservations.
**Due to Big Sky, Inc. policy - Must be registered in accommodations through Big Sky, Inc. to receive discounted lift tickets. The lift ticket rate for this year will be $96/day. If you buy a 5 day lift ticket, you will receive an even further reduced rate of $85/day.
Future Conference Dates:
- January 18-22, 2021
- January 17-21, 2022 (45th Anniversary)
Please feel free to contact the NDAFP Office with any questions that you might have. Thank you! We hope to see you all there!